What to Expect
If you’re unfamiliar with our location or our procedures, here is a brief rundown of what you can expect to encounter:
- Appointments are not necessary; however, calling ahead ensures we are best prepared for your pet’s arrival.
- Your pet will be taken to our treatment area for triage and you’ll be asked to fill out admitting paperwork.
- If other pets are also in the clinic, all cases will be stabilized and prioritized based on our training, experience and the nature of the emergencies. Please be supportive of other pet owners and their pets. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
- Once your pet is admitted, a member of our medical staff will sit with you to discuss your pet’s condition and recommended treatment options and fees.
- If your pet needs to stay with us for follow-up care, please discuss visitations with our staff.